The Volcano II floating reservoir aerator is an ideal choice when a high performance, lower profile, floating surface aerator is what your reservoir needs. With this aerator, you don't get the thrill of water flying 30m into the air but you get a unit that turns over the highest volume of water possible. This series produces amazing aeration results due to its ultra-high LPM pumping rates and oxygen transfer capabilities.
There is no other surface aerator in the world of this type that can pump as much water.
Volcano II floating reservoir aerator
The Volcano II aerator has a low profile surface eruption pattern produced by incredible pumping rates, which provides high oxygen transfer results. It is an ideal selection to get maximum aeration results with a floating surface aerator.
Features and benefits of The Volcano II reservoir aerator
- Available in (½ - 5½HP) models
- Easy installation
- Required depth is three feet (½HP operating depth is 2')
- Works in deeper depths with an optional float mounted deep water intake
- Produces an erupting boil
- All stainless steel components
- High quality
- Optional night glow LED lighting systems for all models
- Low profile float
- Comes with an exclusive underwater cable disconnect, aqua lock connector (ALC)
- Motor housing of stainless steel
- Energy-efficient oil-cooled motor 1725 RPM
- CE Recognised night glow LED lighting systems
- Certified by UL & CUL
The Volcano II floating reservoir aerator installation
This can include the following options;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control panel set up
- Customised installation plan for your reservoir
The two main techniques used for installation by Heathland Group are shown below;
Maintaining your new Volcano II reservoir aerator
Here at Heathland Group, we want to ensure that your investment in your new aerator continues for years to come so we offer our clients a full aerator servicing package. We have a fully equipped servicing centre for all your general maintenance, servicing and repair needs for all our water fountains and aerators.
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990