The Torrent reservoir aerator is one of the best aerators Heathland Fountains has to offer. It has proven to be thoroughly effective in increasing dissolved oxygen levels in reservoirs. This aeration unit allows non-restricted flow of water and even the smallest unit moves 90,000 litres per hour, so it's ideal for any size reservoir.
Features and Benefits of the Torrent Floating Reservoir Aerator
- Simple plug and play operation.
- Unit available in single phase / 230 volt and three phase /400 volt
- Low operating costs.
- Will operate in a minimum water depth from 510mm.
- Also available as a fixed unit / non floating.
- Very reliable, zero maintenance motor.
- Optional cable length.
- Ships in one box / site installation available.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your aerator optional lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 3 year parts warranty non-wear parts)
- 3 year return to base labour warranty with option to extend to onsite warranty
Torrent Floating Reservoir Aerator Installation Options
We offer a full installation service for all our aeration equipment, this can include the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain and Anchor installation
The team at Heathland Group use two different methods when installing the Torrent floating reservoir aerator depending on individual requirements. These methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Torrent Reservoir Aerator
Here at Heathland Group we want to ensure that your investment in your new aerator continues for years to come so we offer our clients a full aerator servicing package. We have a fully equipped servicing centre for all your general maintenance, servicing and repair needs for all our water fountains and aerators.
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990