The Torrent Reservoir aerator is one of the best aerators Heathland Fountains can offer you. It has proven to be thoroughly effective in increasing the dissolved oxygen levels within reservoirs. This unit allows non restricted flow and even the smallest unit moves 90,000 litres per hour.
Maintaining your Torrent Reservoir Aerator
At Heathland Fountains we want to ensure anything we supply in the way of aerators continues to run the the utmost of its capabilities for years to come. Therefore, we offer all of our clients an aerator winterising and servicing package. Our fully equipped in-house aerator and fountain service centre is on hand to deal with any situation that may arise from general maintenance to servicing or repairs.
The Torrent Reservoir Aerator's Features
- Evolution-water display 300m (h) x 700mm (dia.)
- SS2-water display sizes vary depending on Kw unit size
- Simple Plug and play operation.
- Low operating costs.
- Will operate in a minimum water depth of 510mm.
- Also available as a fixed unit - non floating.
- extremely reliable, no maintenance motor.
- Optional cable length.
- Ships in one box / site installation available.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your aerator and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 2 year warranty with installation package / 1 year warranty for self installation.
- Unit available in single phase/ 230 volts.
At Heathland Fountains we offer all of our clients a full aerator installation service. This may include the following;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control panel setup
- Aerator installation
- Anchor installation
Our team of trained professionals will use one of two techniques depending on the clients requirements. the two methods used are shown below;
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management or reservoir and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.