The AirPro diffused reservoir aerator is one of the most efficient and effective aerators available today. Heathland Group has worked hard to ensure that we have something available to suit any aeration requirement, consequently, this particular model comes in a variety of sizes ranging from single diffuser aerators up to the largest 6 twin diffuser aerator system. These aerators are extremely strong, reliable and robust and are designed to produce large volumes of air 365 days of the year, making them ideal for any reservoir application.
Required power comes from a standard single-phase / 230-volt power supply, but even if you don't have a supply nearby we have successfully installed these systems and run underground airlines over 800m from the compressor to the diffusers. This is generally cheaper than running expensive armoured power cables to your waterbody.
Features and Benefits of the AirPro Diffused Reservoir Aerator
- High specification diffused air system
- Very low operating costs when compared to surface aerators
- Will operate in very shallow water and at depth.
- Oil-free compressors
- No electrical components required in the water
- Very reliable, low running costs, virtually silent and extremely low maintenance
- Self-cleaning diffuser membranes requiring no maintenance
- Manifolds constructed of brass and stainless for winter operation. (most of the competitions units are plastic)
- Self-installation or site installation available.
- No loud water movement or splashing.
- No airborne Legionella risk from splashing water and wind drift
- Self-weighted air tubing for use within the water, this keeps airlines one the bed and out of sight
- Steel, lockable enclosure
- 304mm diffuser tube length or standard 228mm dia. disc diffusers available
- Single-phase only
- 2-year warranty on the compressors
- 15-year warranty on the self-weighted air tubing and compressor enclosure
- 2-year return to base labour repair
Heathland Group offer a full installation service for all our aeration equipment to all of our clients, this can include the following options;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control panel setup
- Aerator installation
Maintaining your new AirPro Reservoir Aerator
Heathland Group has its own in-house fully equipped servicing centre for any general maintenance, servicing or repair of aerators that you may require. We can also supply onsite support and maintenance should returning the item not be possible. Note that during the 2-year labour warranty period a charge will be made for a site callout but all onsite time will be completed free of charge.
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients in the United Kingdom and throughout Europe. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.