The AirEco system is ideal for the smaller reservoir up to a maximum of 6 acres in size. Producing cost effective, high volumes of diffused air to eliminate thermal stratification and introduce increased levels of dissolved oxygen which can be past through to the roots of crops during the irrigation and watering process.
These are heavy duty units, built to stand the test of time, whilst running 365 days of the year. These are not common shop bought diffused air aerators but a highly engineered, specialist aerator which are the ECO version of the AirPro system.
Features and Benefits of the AirEco Diffused Reservoir Aerator
- High specification diffused air system
- Very low operating costs when compared to surface aerators
- Will operate in very shallow water and at depth.
- Oil free compressors
- No electrical components required in the water
- Very reliable, low running costs, virtually silent and extremely low maintenance
- Self cleaning diffuser membranes requiring no maintenance
- Manifolds constructed of brass and stainless for winter operation. (most of the competitions units are plastic)
- Self installation or site installation available.
- No loud water movement or splashing.
- No airborne Legionella risk from splashing water and wind drift
- Self weighted air tubing for use within the water, this keeps airlines one the bed and out of sight
- 304mm diffuser tube length or standard 228mm dia. disc diffusers available.
- Single phase only
- 15 year warranty on the self weighted air tubing
- 2 year warranty on the compressors
- 2 year return to base labour repair
AirEco Diffused Reservoir Aerator installation
Heathland Group offer a full installation service for all our aeration equipment to all of our clients, this can include the following options;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control panel setup
- Aerator installation
Maintaining your new AirEco Reservoir Aerator
Heathland Group has its own in-house fully equipped servicing centre for any general maintenance, servicing or repair of aerators that you may require. We can also supply onsite support and maintenance should returning the item not be possible. Note that during the 2 year labour warranty period a charge will be made for a site callout but all onsite time will be completed free of charge.
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients in the United Kingdom and throughout Europe. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.