AquaAir Diffused Reservoir Aerator
Every managed irrigation reservoir must have a reliable aeration solution in place. Superior aeration and de-stratification are essential for reservoirs that require reduced filter blockages caused by algae and higher dissolved oxygen levels which can be passed through to the crop root for productive growing.
These aeration units offer low power consumption compared to traditional-style aerators and have no requirement for electrical components in the reservoir.
AquaAir provides reservoirs with high-end aeration, circulation and de-stratification. Using bed installed diffusers, dissolved oxygen (DO) levels increase throughout the entire water column in the reservoir. The diffusers employ a tremendous amount of fine micro-bubble technology leading to the highest diffuser oxygen transfer rate (OTR) available today. The micro-bubbles bring water from the reservoir bed to the surface where atmospheric oxygen is absorbed and is then transferred throughout the water column. This process creates a circulating flow and provides a fantastic deterrent to thermal stratification (thermal stratification causes different temperature layers within the water).
The diffusers are linked by self-weighted super sink air tubing to an innovative stainless steel enclosure containing one or two compressors (among four sizes of compressors). (1/3 – 1HP) ranged system sizes; operate with (1 – 6) diffusers.
Features and Benefits of AquaAir Diffused Reservoir Aerator
- Overall water column circulation – up to 4000 GPM determined by diffuser depth
- Comes with a 2-year warranty on compressor and Cooling fan (parts & labour)
- Comes with a 5-year warranty on all components
- Comes with a 1-year warranty on base mounted AquaAir aeration units without an enclosure
- Eradicates thermal stratification
- Increased dissolved oxygen (DO) levels reduce algae growth in ponds and lakes
- Expansion of the oxygenated habitat and ecosystem of your fishery
- Reduces mosquito and aquatic midge-fly harmful infestations
- Eliminates foul odours in fisheries
- Reduces bottom sludge accumulation
- Super sink air tubing is flexible and won’t crack even in cold temperatures
- Two available sizes of 100′ coils
- For quick connections super sink air tubing uses PVC insert fittings
- Three diffusers are available
AquaAir Diffused Reservoir Aerator Compressors
- Manufactured by Thomas Pumps
- (1/3 & 1/2HP) models are available in 120V & 240V single phase (Piston; PN)
- (3/4 & 1HP) models are available in 120V & 240V single phase (Rotary Vane; RV)
- Comes with thermal overload motor protection
- Comes with a 2-year warranty
AquaAir Diffused Reservoir Aerator Compressor Enclosures
- Stainless Steel enclosure
- A heavy-duty cooling fan circulates air around compressor
- Lockable stainless latch
- Availability of ground mount and post mount
- Stainless steel cover and hardware with a limited lifetime warranty
- Easy internal accessibility
- Comes with 5-year warranty and 2-year warranty on the cooling fan
- Available in five optional slatted coloured covers; black, cedar, green, grey and sand
AquaAir Diffused Reservoir Aerator Membrane Diffuser Technology
- Single membrane consists of one flexible 12″ disc
- Dual membrane consists of two flexible 12″ discs
- Quad membrane consists of four flexible 12″ discs
- For sand or gravel weighting hollow base design is preferable
- Huge base area for soft bottom sediment
- Self-cleaning, reduced maintenance construction
- Ultra-low back pressure check valve
- Based on micro-bubble technology
- Diffusers with a five-year warranty
- To prevent biofilm and calcium build-up almost all membranes have a non-stick coating
AquaAir Diffused Reservoir Aerator Installation
With all of our AquaAir diffused reservoir aerators, we offer a full installation service. This may include;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control panel setup
- Aerator installation
Maintaining your new AquaAir Diffused Reservoir Aerator
Here at Heathland Group, we want to ensure that your investment in your new aerator continues for years to come so we offer our clients a full aerator servicing package. We have a fully equipped servicing centre for all your general maintenance, servicing and repair needs for all our water fountains and aerators.
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management and consultancy services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 3891990.
‘Heathland Group Ltd’ is an introducer appointed representative of Ideal Sales Solutions Ltd T/A Ideal4Finance. Ideal Sales Solutions is a credit broker and not a lender (FRN 703401). Finance available subject to status. The rate offer is always provisional and will depend upon your personal circumstances, the loan amount and term.