The uniqueness of this pattern makes it an extremely appealing option when looking for something abstract that will stand out from the crowd.
The internal design of this fountain means there are no obstructions to restrict the water flow so a higher volume of water passing through it per minute than other fountain models of this size. This fountain creates a beautiful full, stable pattern that is less affected by wind distortion and will increase the dissolved oxygen level in the pond like an aerator would.
If you require a bigger model then please see our lake fountains page. However if you are looking for a one-of-a-kind fountain unlike anything else then our bespoke fountain designs may be of interest to you.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Triple Tier Stationary Pond Fountain
- Models ranging from 0.75Kw to 5.5Kw.
- High strength composite pump components.
- High performance.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area.
- Optional cable length.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 3 year warranty.
- Optional 2 year warranty extension
- Available in stationary, horizontal, and vertical configuration.
- Unit available in single phase and three phase
Select Series 2, Triple Tier Stationary Pond Fountain Installation
Heathland Fountains offer a full fountain installation service with all our our stationary pond products. This may include the following options;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control panel setup
- Fountain installation
The Select Series 2, Triple Tier Stationary Pond Fountain Maintenance
Heathland Fountains offers all of our clients our expert fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure their fountain investment continues to run to the best of its capabilities for years to come. We also have a fully equipped service centre that's happy to help with any general maintenance, servicing or repairs you may require.
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, water management or pond and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.