The regal Select Series 2 Trillium fountain pattern combines a top tier geyser with two lowers tiers of multiple crisp streams
The internal design of the Select Series 2, Trillium fountain allows for an unobstructed flow of water to pass through the fountain unit, providing a wonderful robust water spectacle but also increasing the dissolves oxygen levels in the water. Due to a higher water volume passing through the unit than most fountains this size, the pattern is extremely stable and will not be as affected by wind distortion.
Heathland Fountains Maintenance Provisions
Our fully equipped in-house fountain service centre is available to deal with any general maintenance, service or repairs needs that your fountain may require and we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package with all our stationary pond fountains to ensure they continue to run to the highest of standards for years to come.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Trillium Stationary Pond Fountain
- High strength composite pump components.
- High performance.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area.
- Optional cable length.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 3 year warranty.
- Optional 2 year warranty extension.
- Available in single phase or three phase.
- Available in stationary, vertical or horizontal configuration.
The Select Series 2 Trillium pond fountain is a popular choice for any size water feature or water body. As with many of our models we also have small 0.75Kw units all the way up to the 5.5Kw unit in this range. If you require something bigger then the Titan range of fountains may be suitable or perhaps you would like something totally unique from our bespoke fountain designs.
Select Series 2 Trillium Stationary Pond Fountain Installation
Our team at Heathland Fountains offer a full fountain installation service with all of our stationary pond fountains, so we will take away all the hard work for you.
This may include the following options;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control panel set-ainsup
- Fountain installation
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, water management or pond and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.