The Select Series 2 Torrent stationary pond fountain creates a bubbling froth of highly aerated water
This particular fountain pattern is ideal when a minimal surface pattern is required, a high oxygen transfer rate is preferred and water health is the primary reason for the need for a fountain.
The Torrent fountain is one of the best available for increasing dissolved oxygen levels within the water largely due to its unobstructed flow of water through the unit, that gives it a higher volume of water passing through it per second than most fountains.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Torrent Stationary Pond Fountain
- Models ranging from 0.75Kw to 5.5Kw.
- High strength composite pump components.
- High performance.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area.
- Optional cable length.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 3 year warranty.
- Optional 2 year warranty extension
- Available in stationary, horizontal, and vertical configuration.
- Unit available in single phase and three phase
Select Series 2, Torrent Stationary Pond Fountain Installation
Heathland Fountains offer a full fountain and aerator installation service with all of our stationary pond fountains. We offer this service for all our fountain equipment and it can include the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation
- Control Panel setup
- Fountain installation
The Select Series 2 Torrent Stationary Pond Fountain Maintenance
Heathland Fountains likes to ensure your fountain keeps giving you joy for years to come, so we offer all of our clients a full fountain winterising and servicing package, carried out by our fountain experts, to ensure this is the case. Our in-house fountain servicing centre is on hand to help with any general maintenance, servicing or repairs.
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, water management or pond and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.