The Select Series 2 Scepter fountain throws a heavy mass of water into the air in a unique attractive shape. This fountain is particularly useful if you wish to block out unpleasant views, as it is very pronounced pattern can detract from a not so attractive background.
The internal design of this model was cleverly designed to ensure there are no obstructions to restrict water flows and consequently the fountain produces a strong and thick pattern that increases the dissolved oxygen levels within the water and performs the same role as an aerator, keeping your pond water healthy.
Maintaining your Heathland Fountain
Heathland Fountains wants you to get years of enjoyment from your fountains, so we offer all our clients a fountain and aeartor winterising and servicing package from our in-house service centre, which is fully equipped to deal with any general maintenance, servicing and repairs that your fountain might need.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2, Scepter Stationary Pond Fountain
- High strength composite pump components.
- Models ranging from 0.75Kw to 5.5Kw.
- High performance.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area.
- Optional cable length.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 3 year warranty.
- Optional 2 year warranty extension.
- Available in stationary, horizontal, and vertical configuration.
- Unit available in single phase and three phase
Select Series 2, Scepter Stationary Pond Fountain Installation
Heathland Fountains offers all of our clients a full installation fountain service with all of our stationary pond fountains.
This may include the following options;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation and set-up
- Fountain installation
We can supply fountain equipment and our fountain installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, water management or pond and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.