This striking fountain is therefore ideal for blocking out any unsightly views.
The Falling Waters fountain, like all our fountains, is expertly designed to ensure an unobstructed flow of water through the fountain unit, increasing the dissolved oxygen levels within the water just like an aerator. Of course, you also get the added bonus of a stunning display and and thicker more sturdy display meaning it will be less affected by the wind.
If you require a bigger fountain than the fountains shown here, then please see our lake fountains page or for something completely personalised then our bespoke designs may be just what you're looking for.
Maintaining your Select Series 2 Falling Waters Stationary Pond Fountain
Our in-house fountain servicing centre is available for any general maintenance, servicing and repairs to your fountain. We offer all of our clients a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure that you fountain continues to run at top capacity for years to come.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2, Falling Waters Stationary Pond Fountain
- Unit size ranging from 0.75Kw to 5.5Kw.
- High strength composite pump components.
- High performance.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area.
- Optional cable length.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- Unit available in stationary, horizontal and vertical configurations.
- Available in single phase or three phase.
- 3 year warranty or optional 2 year warranty extension also available.
Select Series 2, Falling Waters Stationary Pond Fountain Installation
Heathland Fountains are happy to offer a full fountain installation service as well, so all you have to do is sit back and enjoy your beautiful display.
This can include the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup
- Fountain installation
We can supply fountain equipment and provide our fountain installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout Norfolk and the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, water management or pond and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.