The Select Series 2 Delmar stationary pond fountain is a popular choice if lighting is required as this fountain looks astonishing when lit up against the night sky.
The Select Series 2 Delmar fountain model was expertly designed to limit any restrictions on the flow of water through the fountain thus ensuring that the pattern is as thick and stable as possible. It will not suffer from wind drift like finer displays and it will increase the dissolved oxygen levels within the water just like an aerator.
If you require something larger than this model then please see our lake fountain pages. Our bespoke design fountains may also be of interest to you if your looking for something designed for you and only you.
Heathland Fountain's Maintenance Service
Heathland Fountains has a fully equipped in-house servicing centre, staffed with experts, for all your fountain and aerator maintenance needs. These include;
- General Maintenance
We also offer all of our client a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure thier fountain continues to run fabulously for years to come.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2, Delmar Stationary Pond Fountain
- Unit sizes range from 0.75Kw to 5.5Kw.
- High strength composite pump components.
- High performance.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area.
- Optional cable length.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 3 year warranty.
- Optional 2 year warranty extension.
- Available in stationary, vertical and horizontal configuration.
- Available in single phase and three p hase.
Select Series 2, Delmar Stationary Pond Fountain Installation
Heathland Fountains offers a full fountain installation service with all of our stationary pond fountains;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control panel setup
- Fountain installation
We can supply fountain equipment and fountain installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex and the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, water management or pond and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.