The Select Series 2 Daffodil fountain pattern has a strong central geyser and a low protruding fan. This fountain is idea for a location where you don't want the view obstructed i.e a golf course and is also fantastic choice for anywhere particularly windy as it is one of the most stable fountains designs available.
The Select Series 2 Daffodil Stationary Pond Fountain is ;-
designed specifically to allow a high flow of water without obstruction, through the fountain unit with two aim
- Higher volume of water provides a more stable pattern
- It increases the dissolved oxygen levels in the water on a par with an aerator but you get a lovely display as well
We can provide the Select Series 2 Daffodil fountain in a variety of different size units ranging from 0.75Kw units up to 5.5Kw but if even these aren't quite monumental enough, and you still require something bigger and more extreme, then we have a wide selection of larger fountains available on our lake fountains pages or alternatively take a look at our bespoke designs.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Daffodil Stationary Pond Fountain
- High strength composite pump components.
- High performance.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area.
- Optional cable length.Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 3 year warranty.Optional 2 year warranty extension.
- Stationary, vertical and horizontal configurations available for this fountain.
Select Series 2, Daffodil Stationary Pond Fountain Installation
A full fountain installation service is available for all of our clients for all our fountain equipment, this can include the following options;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control panel set-up
- Fountain installation
The Select Series 2, Daffodil Stationary Pond Fountain Maintenance
Heathland Fountains has a fully equipped in-house servicing centre that can help with anything from general maintenance and servicing to repairs of fountains. We also ensure we offer all of our clients a fountain winterising and servicing package to make sure everything runs as it should for years to come.
We can supply fountain equipment and fountain installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex and the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, water management or pond and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.