The Cluster Arch Water Fountain from the Select Series 2 Range.
The Cluster Arch pattern is an ideal choice for someone who wishes for not only a spectacular display to admire throughout the day but is also looking for an especially magical feature for night time. The added aesthetic's from lighting make this beautiful crisp pattern particularly indescribable. The thick jets of arching water make this water fountain extremely stable and provide a stunning, calming display that will draw the attention of all.
All of the Select Series 2 range are equipped with a very large grill designed to provide reduced suction around the screen which will result in less blockages caused by leaves and other debris from the pond bed. It also ensures that you get a larger volume of water passing through the fountain, obtaining large flows of water for great circulation.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Cluster Arch Stationary Pond Fountain
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Cluster Arch Stationary Pond Fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Select Series 2 range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain installation
Maintaining your new Cluster Arch Stationary Pond Fountain
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your fountain and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.