This fountain is perfect for any environment where a dominating display is not ideal but there's a requirement for bubbling water and of course, aeration.
The Torrent fountain model is one of the more conservative stationary fountains that we can provide. It is ideal when distraction from the landscape is not the goal but merely a slight accentuation in aesthetics. a gentle water sounds and aeration are required. The design of this fountain means large volumes of water can pass through the unit increasing the dissolved oxygen levels within your pond exponentially.
We can also provide larger fountains for lakes and you can see the full range available in our lake fountains section
Heathland Fountain's Maintenance Service
Our state of the art service centre is available for anything you may require form general maintenance and servicing to repairs. we offer all of our clients a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure that our products continues to run to our high standards for years to come.
Features and Benefits of the Evolution Torrent Stationary Pond Fountain
- Ideal for smaller ponds up to half and acre.
- Unit available in single phase (230 Volts)
- Water display 0.3m (h) x 0.7m (dia.)
- Simple plug and play operation.
- Minimal operating costs.
- Operates in a minimum water depth of 510mm.
- Also available as a floating unit.
- Very dependable, no maintenance motor.
- Optional cable length.
- Ships in one box / site installation available.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 2 year warranty.
Evolution Torrent Stationary Pond Fountain Installation
Our full installation service is offered with all of our fountain products.
This may include;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control Panel set-up
- Fountain installation
We can supply fountain equipment and our fountain installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex and the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, water management or pond and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.