The internal design of this fountain has virtually no obstructions, so that larger volumes of water pass through it than most fountains of this size and this increases the dissolved oxygen levels in your pond, providing the same aeration as an aerator.
If you require something a little bigger and with a more power please see our lake fountains page for some impressive larger units.
Heathland Fountains Maintenance
At Heathland Aquatic Engineering we understand that a beautiful fountain display is always the goal, but maintaining the fountain's display throughout the seasons may seem daunting to some. This is why we offer a fountain winterising and servicing packing to those who want their spectacular pond fountain display to last for years to come. We also have a fully equipped service centre for servicing , repairs and maintenance of all units supplied by ourselves and other companies.
Features and Benefits of the Evolution Tornado Stationary Pond Fountain
- Unit available in single phase
- Ideal for ponds up to half and acre
- Water display 1.5m (h) x 3.7m (dia.)
- Straightforward Plug and Play operation.
- Low operating costs.
- Will operate in a minimum water depth of 510mm.
- Additionally available as a floating unit.
- Very steadfast, no maintenance motor.
- Optional cable length.
- Ships in one box / site installation available.
- Controllers complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting available.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 2 Year Warranty.
Evolution Tornado Stationary Pond Fountain Installation
At Heathland Aquatic Engineering we are able to offer full installation services for all our fountain equipment.
Our pond fountain installation services includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup
- Fountain installation
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, water management or pond and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.