The Evolution Spider and Arch has a captivating display pattern that draws you in.
This two tier pattern truly captures your attention and holds it. The clever internal design of this fountains allows for unobstructed flows of water throughout, meaning the volume of water passing through is increased, which in turn increases the dissolved oxygen levels in the water like an aerator would.
If you require a large fountain still with a stunning design please see our lake fountains range.
The Evolution Spider & Arch Stationary Pond Fountain - Features and Benefits
- Ideal for ponds up to half an acre
- Unit Available in single phase (230 Volts)
- Water display 1.2m (h) x 4m (dia.)
- Simple plug and play operation.
- Low operating costs.
- Will operate in a minimum water depth of 510mm.
- Also available as a floating unit.
- Very reliable, no maintenance motor.
- Optional cable length.
- Ships in one box / site installation available.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 2 year warranty.
Evolution Spider & Arch Stationary Pond Fountain Installation
Heathland Fountains is please to be able to offer a full fountain installation service performed by our highly trained team, with all of our fountain products. This can include the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and set-up
- fountain installation
Heathland Fountains Maintenance Provisions
Our trained team are available to help you with any general maintenance, servicing or repairs that you may require. We offer all of our clients a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure that your fountains continues to produces stunning patterns with great efficiency for years to come.
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients in Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex and throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, water management or pond and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.