The Spider and Arch water fountain provides a beautiful two tier pattern that truly captures your attention. Heavy flows of water provide this pattern with great height and greater width which makes this the ideal option for larger ponds. The aeration properties of this fountain are also higher than most due to the larger design which provides greater circulation.
All of the Evolution range are equipped with a very large grill designed to provide reduced suction around the screen which will result in less blockages caused by leaves and other debris from the pond bed. It also ensures that you get a larger volume of water passing through the fountain, obtaining large flows of water for great circulation.
If you require a larger water display we also have the Select Series 2 fixed water fountain range.
- Water display 1.2m(h) x 4m (dia.)
- Straightforward plug and play operation
- Low operating costs
- Water basin depth from 50.8cm
- Ships in one box
- Site installation available
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens
- High strength composite pump components
- Ultra high performance
- Controllers available with full timer control for your fountain and lighting
- Photocell for light activation available
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available
- 3 year warranty parts (non-wear parts)
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required
Installation of the Evolution Spider & Arch Stationary Pond Fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Evolution Series range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain installation
Maintaining your new Evolution Spider & Arch Stationary Pond Fountain
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your fountain and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.