The Evolution Metro fountain has a stunning arch pattern with multiple precise streams for a beautiful visual effect
This is one of the more classic designs the evolution series has to offer. The internal design of this fountains provides no obstructions so that the water flows throughout providing a strong precise pattern and increasing the dissolved oxygen levels in the pond like an aerator would. You no longer have to choose between beauty and function as this fountain is a fantastic combination of the two.
If you require some thing larger and more eye catching please see our lake fountains pages for a wide range of larger lake fountain models.
Features and Benefits of the Evolution Metro Stationary Pond Fountain
- Water display 1.3m (h) x 1.8m (dia.)
- Ideal for smaller ponds up to half an acre.
- Unit Available in dingle phase (230 Volts).
- Simple plug and play operation.
- Low operating costs.
- Will operate in a minimum water depth of 510mm.
- Also available as a floating unit.
- Very reliable, no maintenance motor.
- Optional cable length.
- Ships in one box / site installation available.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 2 year warranty.
Evolution Metro Stationary Pond Fountain Installation
Heathland Fountains offer a full personalised fountain installation service for all our fountain equipment, which can include the following options;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control Panel set-up
- Fountain installation
Heathland Fountains Maintenance
Our in-house fountain and aerator service centre is fully equipped and staffed to deal with any needs you and your fountain might have and we are always happy to help. Some of the things we can help with include;
- General maintenance
We offer all of our clients a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure your fountain carries on running beautifully and efficiently to the best of its capabilities for years to come.
We can supply fountain equipment and our fountain installation services to both domestic and commercial clients in Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex and throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, water management or pond and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.