This fountain's display pattern combines two tiers of 8 streams of varying heights and a single centre geyser.
The Fleur De Lis fountain not only produces this intricate pattern but will also increase the dissolved oxygen levels within your pond as it also performs the same function as an aerator, as a result of its intelligent internal design, eliminating flow obstructions. The fountain therefore has an increased volume of water passing through it, improving the aeration in your pond.
If you require a bigger unit please see our lake fountains pages.
Heathland Fountains Maintenance
Heathland Fountains has a highly trained team of fountains and aerator engineers at its disposal to help with any general maintenance, servicing or repairs you may require. Our in-house service centre is fully equipped to deal with any situation. We can also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure your fountain continues to run to the highest of standards.
Features and Benefits of the Evolution Fleur De Lis Stationary Pond Fountain
- Ideal for ponds up to half an acre in size
- Unit available in single phase (230 Volts)
- Water display 1.5m (h) x 3m (dia.)
- Simple plug and play operation.
- Low operating costs.
- Will operate in a minimum water depth of 510mm.
- Also available as a fixed unit / non floating.
- Very reliable, no maintenance motor.
- Optional cable length.
- Ships in one box / site installation available.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 2 year warranty.
Evolution Fleur De Lis Stationary Pond Fountain Installation
Heathland Fountains offers a full fountain installation service for all our fountain equipment and this can include the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup
- Fountain installation
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, water management or pond and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.