This beautiful fountain pattern is ideal for anyone wanting to improve a landscape. The fountain has been expertly designed internally to eliminate obstructions so that a larger volume of water can pass through the fountain, which results in increased dissolved oxygen levels in your pond so it effectively as an aerator but you also get a lovely fountain display as well.
Heathland Fountain's Maintenance service
Heathland Fountains want to make sure that all our clients are continually happy with what we provide so to ensure our fountains continue to run to high stands, we have an in-house servicing centre for general maintenance, servicing and repairs. We also offer all of our clients a fountain winterising and servicing package to improve their longevity.
Features and Benefits of the Evolution Cluster Arch Stationary Pond Fountain
- Unit available in single phase (230 Volts)
- Ideal for ponds up to half an acre.
- Water display 1.25m (h) x 2.7m (dia.)
- Simple plug and play operation.
- Minor operating costs.
- Will operate in a minimum water depth of 510mm.
- Also available as a floating unit.
- Very dependable, no maintenance motor.
- Optional cable length.
- Ships in one box / site installation available.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 2 year warranty.
Evolution Cluster Arch Stationary Pond Fountain Installation
At Heathland Fountains we offer an expert fountain installation service to our clients for all our fountain equipment.
This may include some of the following options;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation and setup
- Fountain installation
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, water management or pond and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.