The particular design has a single centre geyser and a lower tier of wide precise streams. This fountain is not only designed to produces a beautiful pattern but also to increase the dissolved oxygen levels in your pond as it works in much the same way as an aerator. The ample flow of water to passing through assists with this.
If you require a larger unit that this please see our lake fountain pages.
Heathland Fountains maintenance
Our fully equipped in-house fountain service centre is on hand and prepared for any needs you may have from servicing and general maintenance to repairs. We also offer all our clients a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure they get the most out their fountains.
Features and benefits of the Evolution Arum stationary pond fountain
- Water display 1.4m (h) x 5.2m (dia.)
- Ideal for ponds up to half an acre.
- Available in single phase (230 volts).
- Simple plug and play operation.
- Low operating costs.
- Will operate in a minimum water depth of 510mm.
- Also available as a floating unit.
- Very reliable, no maintenance motor.
- Optional cable length.
- Ships in one box / site installation available.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 2 year warranty.
Evolution Arum stationary pond fountain installation
Heathland Fountains offer a full fountain installation service for all our fountain equipment.
This can include the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and set-up
- Fountain installation
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, water management or pond and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.