1HP Fusion Floating Pond Fountain
The 1HP Fusion floating pond fountain is one of the smallest pond fountain motor sizes available, but this by no means diminishes the beauty and versatility of this pond fountain. As standard, the Fusion pond fountain comes with 6 display nozzles that can be increased by an additional 9 displays with the additional nozzle package.
As with all motor sizes in this fountain range, you can also add an additional twister nozzle that will rotate the whole display, except for the tornado, torrent, flare and daffodil.
Standard nozzle package display sizes
Additional nozzle package display sizes
Fusion floating pond fountain features and benefits
- Fusion floating pond fountains have up to 30 different display patterns
- High strength composite pump components
- Increased motor life due to lightweight propellers
- High strength suction screen
- quick disconnect control panel
- Large suction screen increases the suction area resulting in less maintenance
- Horizontal and vertical configurations available
- Multi-Nozzle system
- Ships in one box (additional lighting boxed separately)
- Low power consumption
- Vertical model minimum operating depth: 0.83m
- Typically pumps 36.3 M3/H
- Horizontal minimum operating depth: 0.55m
- 3-year warranty parts (non-wear parts)
- 3-year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required
Installation of the Fusion Series floating pond fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Fusion series range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom-builds with Bluetooth control and wi-fi connection.
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install our Fusion Series Fountains, these methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Fusion Series floating pond fountain
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
We aim to help you care for your fountain and get many years of enjoyment from what should be a long-term investment, so we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.