The Evolution Torrent produces a large volume of bubbling, highly oxygenated water on your pond surface
This pattern is ideal when a distracting display is not ideal but a small subtle pattern is desired and you need increased levels of dissolved oxygen in your pond as an aerator would provide.
This particular floating pond fountain is one of the more conservative fountains in the range that we offer and it's ideal for small ponds of less than half an acre in size. We also offer larger fountains for lakes, you can see the full range available in our lake fountain section.
Heathland Fountains offer a winterising and service package with all of our fountain equipment to ensure it continues to run smoothly all year round. Our in-house service centre is able to deal with any general maintenance, servicing or repairs that you may require.
Features and Benefits of the Evolution Torrent Floating Pond Fountain
- Water display 0.3m (h) x 0.7m (dia.)
- Available in 230 volts (single phase)
- Simple plug and play operation.
- Minimal operating costs.
- Operates in a minimum water depth of 510mm.
- Also available as a fixed unit / non floating.
- Very dependable, no maintenance motor.
- Optional cable length.
- Ships in one box / site installation available.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 2 year warranty.
Evolution Floating Pond Fountain Installation
Heathland Fountains offers a full fountain installation service that can include the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup
- fountain installation
- Anchor installation
The two techniques used by Heathland Fountains are shown below;
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, water management or pond and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.