The Evolution Tornado floating pond fountain is one of the most popular models we sell. and is available in sizes suitable for small ponds, right up to a much larger version for any size lake. You will find the larger versions of this gorgeous fountain on your lake fountain section.
The Evolution Tornado floating pond fountain is no just a stunning display fountain, it also has the benefit of aerating your pond
This fountain display not only gives you a beautiful pattern but also increases the dissolved oxygen levels within your pond to the same level that an aerator would. This means you no longer have to choose between aeration and display.
Heathland Fountains has a team of highly trained professionals on hand for any fountain servicing requirement you may have. Our in-house service centre is fully equipped to deal with general maintenance, servicing and repairs for fountains. We also offer our clients a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure that your fountain continues to run to the best of its capabilities for year to come.
Features and Benefits of the Evolution Tornado Floating Pond Fountain
- Water display 1.5m (h) x 3.7m (dia.)
- Straightforward Plug and Play operation.
- Low operating costs.
- Will operate in a minimum water depth of 510mm.
- Additionally available as a fixed unit / non floating.
- Very stedfast, no maintenance motor.
- Optional cable length.
- Ships in one box / site installation available.
- Controllers complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting available.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Unit available in single phase / 230 volts
Installing an Evolution Tornado Floating Pond Fountain
Heathland fountains offer a full fountain installation service with any of our fountain products to ensure the job is completed to the highest standards. This may include;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation and set-up
- fountain installation
- Anchor installation
The two main techniques used by our team are shown below;
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, water management or pond and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.