The pattern of this fountain is particularly mesmerising as has three tiers, all with individual designs that create a breathtaking effect. It is more suited to smaller ponds, but we do have some beautiful and similar designs in our lake fountains page ideal for larger projects.
The design of this fountain allows for an unobstructed flow of water to pass through the unit, which means you get a wonderful water spectacle to enjoy and increased dissolved oxygen levels in your pond, much as an aerator works.
Features and Benefits of the Evolution Tiara Floating Pond Fountain
- Water display 1.5m (h) x 3.7m (dia.)
- Low operating costs.
- Ideal for smaller ponds up to half an acre.
- Simple plug and play operation.
- Will operate in a minimum water depth of 510mm.
- Also available as a fixed unit / non floating.
- Very reliable, no maintenance motor.
- Optional cable length.
- Ships in one box / site installation available.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Unit available in single phase (230 volts)
Evolution Tiara Floating Pond Fountain Installation
Our team of trained professionals offer all of our clients a full fountain installation service with any of our fountain equipment. This can contain an array of different aspects such as;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control panel set-up
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
The two main techniques used when installing these are shown below;
Heathland Fountains Maintenance
Our team at Heathland Fountains want to ensure that your fountain investment continues to run to the highest standards at all times, therefore we offer all our clients a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure this happens. Our fully equipped service centre is on hand to deal with any requirements you may have, including servicing, general maintenance and repairs.
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, water management or pond and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.