This unit is ideally suited for smaller ponds of up to half an acre in size. However, we can also supply and install the same fountain design in a larger unit. Details on these can be found in our lake fountain section. The design of this fountain allows for an advantageous flow of water to pass through the fountain, meaning you no longer have to choose between a beautiful pattern and increasing the dissolved oxygen levels in your pond as this fountains performs as well as an aerator.
Heathland Fountains offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to help you achieve optimal results from your fountains for years to come. We also have a fully equipped fountain service centre for any repairs, servicing or maintenance provisions that you may require on your fountains.
Features and Benefits of the Evolution Spider & Arch Floating Pond Fountain
- Water display 1.2m (h) x 4m (dia.)
- Available in single phase (230 Volts)
- Simple plug and play operation.
- Low operating costs.
- Will operate in a minimum water depth of 510mm.
- Also available as a fixed unit / non floating.
- Very reliable, no maintenance motor.
- Optional cable length.
- Ships in one box / site installation available.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 2 year warranty.
Evolution Fountain Installation
Heathland Fountains can provide a full installation service with all of our fountain equipment if you require installation. Here are some of the options this may include;
- Full cabling and
- Control panel installation and setup
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two techniques our team use when installing these particular fountains. These methods are shown below;
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, water management or pond and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.