There is no longer a need to choose between function and aesthetics.The internal design of this unit allows for unobstructed flows meaning the dissolved oxygen levels within the water are increased wonderfully as well as you having this beautiful display. Like the rest of our Evolution Range this model is ideal for smaller ponds. However, in our lake fountains pages we have larger, similar models available.
Features and Benefits of the Evolution Metro Floating Pond Fountain
- Water display 1.3m (h) x 1.8m (dia.)
- Ideal for smaller ponds up to half an acre.
- Simple plug and play operation.
- Low operating costs.
- Will operate in a minimum water depth of 510mm.
- Unit available in single phase (230 Volts)
- Also available as a fixed unit / non floating.
- Very reliable, no maintenance motor.
- Optional cable length.
- Ships in one box / site installation available.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 2 Year Warranty.
Evolution Metro Floating Pond Fountain Installation
Heathland Fountains offer a full installation service with all of our fountain equipment so you can just sit back and enjoy your investment. Some of the aspects this may include are;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control panel setup
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main techniques our team use when installing our fountain equipment. These are shown below;
Evolution Floating Pond Fountain Maintenance
In order to ensure our products continue to run to the best of their capabilities for years to come we offer all of our clients a winterising and servicing package. Our in-house service centre is fully equipped to deal with any general maintenance, servicing or repair needs you may have.
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, water management or pond and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.