This fountain has three tiers, the top tier consists of an elegant geyser stream and the two lower tiers both with 8 streams branching out and creating a beautiful design.
The Evolution Fleur De Lis is one of the more complex, dazzling designs we can offer in our floating pond fountain range. This fountain model is ideal for smaller ponds but the same pattern is available in a larger version from our lake fountain range.
With this model there is no needs to choose between great aeration within your pond and a beautiful design as this floating pond fountain will increase the dissolved oxygen levels in the water the same as an aerator.
The Evolution Fleur De Lis Floating Pond Fountain -Benefits and Features
- Water display 1.5m (h) x 3m (dia.)
- Simple plug and play operation.
- Low operating costs.
- Will operate in a minimum water depth of 510mm.
- Also available as a fixed unit / non floating.
- Very reliable, no maintenance motor.
- Optional cable length.
- Ships in one box / site installation available.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Unit available in single phase (230 volts).
- Ideal for smaller ponds up to half an acre.
Evolution Fleur De Lis Floating Pond Fountain Installation
With all of our fountain products we offer a full installation service, this can include the following options;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- control panel set-up
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
The two main techniques used to install these units by our team are shown below;
Heathland Fountain understand that when you invest in one of our stunning fountains you want it to run efficiently for many years, so to ensure this we offer all of our clients a winterising and servicing package. We also have an in-house service centre,which is fully equipped to deal with any needs you may have from general fountain maintenance and servicing to repairs.
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, water management or pond and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.