The Arum floating pond fountain combines a top tier geyser and gracefully arching streams for a lovely display
This Evolution Arum is ideal for smaller ponds of less than half an acre, but if you need a much larger fountain for a large pond or lake, we have plenty available on our lake fountain pages.
This pond fountain is cleverly designed to enable it to increase the dissolved oxygen levels within the water just like an aerator, so you no longer have to choose between great aeration and a beautiful fountain pattern.
Heathland Fountains maintenance
At our fully equipped fountain and aerator in-house service centre we are able to deal with anything you may require including;
- General maintenance
We also offer all of our clients a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure that the beautiful fountain, you've purchased from us, continues to run to the highest of standards.
Features and Benefits of the Evolution Arum Floating Pond Fountain
- Water display 1.4m (h) x 5.2m (dia.)
- Simple plug and play operation.
- Low operating costs.
- Will operate in a minimum water depth of 510mm.
- Also available as a fixed unit / non floating.
- Very reliable, no maintenance motor.
- Optional cable length.
- Ships in one box / site installation available.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Unit available in single phase (230 volts)
Installation of the Evolution Arum Floating Pond Fountain
Heathland Fountains offer a full installation service with all our fountain products.
This may include;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation and set-up
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
Our team of trained professionals will use one of two options when installing your fountain, depending on you requirements. These two method are shown below;
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, water management or pond and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.