Incorporating the very best in water fountain pump technology we are able to provide some breath-taking displays with the use of a small 0.5HP single-phase (230 volts) motor. These decorative floating pond fountains are some of our smallest floating pond fountains but produce the same quality of display as our larger units which are produced for lakes and large water bodies.
The Decorative Masters Series was produced for smaller pond locations that were not able to take a fountain the size of the standard Masters Series. All of the Masters Series displays are available in this reduced display size range but all features remain. Still backed by the fantastic motor technology used in the Masters Series these fountains are also available with full LED lighting including full RGBW colour changing.
All of the Decorative Masters series water fountains are equipped with a very large grill designed to provide reduced suction around the screen which will result in fewer blockages caused by leaves and other debris from the pond bed. It also ensures that you get a larger volume of water passing through the fountain, obtaining large flows of water for great circulation. The motor housing, screen and lighting components are all constructed from high-quality stainless steel to help keep these fountains running for many many years.
Features and benefits of the Masters decorative floating pond fountains
- Straightforward plug and play operation
- Low operating costs
- Ships in one box
- Site installation available
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available
- Easy AquaLock connection
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life
- Easy clean, high strength stainless intake screens
- Stainless steel motor housing
- High strength composite pump components
- Ultra-high performance
- Controllers available with full-timer control for your fountain and lighting
- Photocell for light activation available
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available
- 11watt LED lighting
- 3-year warranty parts (non-wear parts)
- 3-year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required
The full range of Masters decorative floating pond fountains
Installation of the Masters decorative floating pond fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Decorative Masters Series range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install our Decorative Masters Series Fountains, these methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Decorative Masters Floating Pond Fountain
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your fountain and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.