The most advanced surface pond aerator on the global market, the Volcano II floating pond aerator is designed to last a lifetime and provide any pond with the very highest performance available. No one on the global market is able to replicate the volumes of water that pass through this aerator providing a foaming volcano of aerated water.
Backed by the very best warranties, low maintenance requirements, you will not find a better surface aerator for aerating your pond.
The Hydromax Series features Volcano II’s high volume performance with a conical display pattern. Hydromax is based on two types of aerators;
Shasta floating pond Aerator
The Shasta aerator is the sister to Etna. It keeps a lower profile with simple elegance whilst providing aeration. Add lighting and Shasta positively shines at night.
Volcano II floating pond aerator
The Volcano II aerator has a low profile surface eruption pattern produced by incredible pumping rates, which provides high oxygen transfer results. It is an ideal selection to get maximum aeration results with a floating surface aerator.
Features and benefits of The Volcano II & Hydromax floating pond aerator series
- Available in (½ - 5½HP) models
- Easy installation
- Required depth is three feet (½HP operating depth is 2')
- Works in deeper depths with an optional float mounted deep water intake
- Produces an erupting boil
- All stainless steel components
- High quality
- Optional night glow LED lighting systems for all models
- Low profile float
- Comes with an exclusive underwater cable disconnect, aqua lock connector (ALC)
- Motor housing of stainless steel
- Energy-efficient oil-cooled motor 1725 RPM
- CE Recognised night glow LED lighting systems
- Certified by UL & CUL
Installation of the Volcano II Floating Pond Aerator Installation
This can include the following options;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control panel set up
- Customised installation plan for your pond
The two main techniques used for installation by Heathland Group are shown below;
Maintaining your new Volcano II floating pond aerator
Here at Heathland Group, we want to ensure that your investment in your new aerator continues for years to come so we offer our clients a full aerator servicing package. We have a fully equipped servicing centre for all your general maintenance, servicing and repair needs for all our water fountains and aerators.
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990