The Evolution Torrent Floating Pond Aerator is one of the most efficient aerators on today's market. It creates a subtle bubbling froth of highly aerated water. The design of this unit incorporates unrestricted flows of water to move 90,000 litres per hour whilst running at 0.5hp.
The Torrent Floating Aerator Benefits and Features
- Water display 300m (h) x 700mm (dia.)
- Perfect for smaller ponds up to half an acre.
- Simple plug and play operation.
- Single phase unit (230 Volts)
- Low operating costs.
- Will operate in a minimum water depth of 510mm.
- Also available as a fixed unit / non floating aerator.
- Very reliable, no maintenance motor.
- Optional cable length.
- Ships in one box / site installation available.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your aerator and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 2 year warranty with installation package / 1 year warranty for self installation.
Heathland Fountains Aeration Installation
Heathland Fountains offer a full aerator installation service with all of our aeration equipment. This may include;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control panel set-up
- Aerator installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install these aerators, using the aerator installation techniques shown below;
Heathland Fountains has a fully equipped fountain and aerator servicing centre for all general maintenance, servicing and repair needs. we offer all of our clients an aerator winterising and servicing package to ensure that your aerator continues to run to the highest standards for years to come.
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management or pond and consultancy services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 3891990.