The smaller of the aerators in our range but by no means does this make it second best. The Evolution Torrent Floating Pond Aerator is one of the most efficient aerators for aerating smaller water bodies such as ponds and is designed for many years of operation without the need for endless amounts of maintenance. It creates a subtle bubbling froth of highly aerated water similar to a volcano eruption. The design of this unit incorporates unrestricted flows of water to move 90,000 litres per hour whilst driven by a small 0.5hp keeping electric running costs low.
Features and Benefits of the Torrent Floating Pond Aerator
- Simple plug and play operation.
- Unit available in single phase / 230 volt and three phase /400 volt
- Low operating costs.
- Will operate in a minimum water depth from 510mm.
- Also available as a fixed unit / non floating.
- Very reliable, zero maintenance motor.
- Optional cable length.
- Ships in one box / site installation available.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your aerator optional lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 3 year parts warranty non-wear parts)
- 3 year return to base labour warranty with option to extend to onsite warranty
Torrent Floating Pond Aerator Installation Options
We offer a full installation service for all our aeration equipment, this can include the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain and Anchor installation
The team at Heathland Group use two different methods when installing the Torrent floating pond aerator depending on individual requirements. These methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Torrent Pond Aerator
Here at Heathland Group we want to ensure that your investment in your new aerator continues for years to come so we offer our clients a full aerator servicing package. We have a fully equipped servicing centre for all your general maintenance, servicing and repair needs for all our water fountains and aerators.
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990