These industrial strength, reliable diffused aerators are designed to produce large volumes of air in your pond, 24/7, 365 days a year and they are one of the most efficient models on market and are suitable for any size pond. The AirPro diffused pond aerator is available in a single diffuser version all the way up to the 6 diffuser pond aerator.
Designed to run 24/7 and require servicing only once every two years to keep performance at an optimal level, this range of pond aerators is a good choice for an organisation looking for high performance, combined with sensible running costs and reliability.
Required power comes from a standard single-phase / 230-volt power supply, but even if you don't have a supply nearby we have successfully installed these systems and run underground airlines over 800m from the compressor to the diffusers. This is generally cheaper than running expensive armoured power cables to your waterbody.
Features and Benefits of the AirPro Diffused Pond Aerator
- High specification diffused air system
- Very low operating costs when compared to surface aerators
- Will operate in very shallow water and at depth.
- Oil-free compressors
- No electrical components required in the water
- Very reliable, low running costs, virtually silent and extremely low maintenance
- Self-cleaning diffuser membranes requiring no maintenance
- Manifolds constructed of brass and stainless for winter operation. (most of the competitions units are plastic)
- Self-installation or site installation available.
- No loud water movement or splashing.
- No airborne Legionella risk from splashing water and wind drift
- Self-weighted air tubing for use within the water, this keeps airlines one the bed and out of sight
- Steel, lockable enclosure
- 304mm diffuser tube length or standard 228mm dia. disc diffusers available
- Single-phase only
- 2-year warranty on the compressors
- 15-year warranty on the self-weighted air tubing and compressor enclosure
- 2-year return to base labour repair
Heathland Group offer a full installation service for all our aeration equipment to all of our clients, this can include the following options;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control panel setup
- Aerator installation
Maintaining your new AirPro Pond Aerator
Heathland Group has its own in-house fully equipped servicing centre for any general maintenance, servicing or repair of aerators that you may require. We can also supply onsite support and maintenance should returning the item not be possible. Note that during the 2-year labour warranty period a charge will be made for a site callout but all onsite time will be completed free of charge.
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients in the United Kingdom and throughout Europe. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.