The very best engineered floating pond fountains!
Floating pond fountains will always provide a stunning focal point for any landscape or in any setting. Whether you’re looking for water fountains for a residential or commercial property, a beautiful pond fountain display can help enhance the aesthetic appeal of any location. These water fountains look beautiful in private gardens, the grounds of a hotel, golf courses or even a pond in a public park.
We have noticed that these sort of water fountains are generally the preferred option for the majority of our clients. Many of the reasons for choosing a floating pond fountain is due to the benefits of a traditional pump mounted to the pond bed. A floating pond fountain will reduce the suction loss, meaning it can run 24/7 without losing any of the quality or characteristics of the display. This, in turn, means less maintenance is required with floating pond fountains as these don’t draw up large amounts of debris from the bottom of the pond as stationary fountains would.
Floating pond fountains
The floating pond fountains supplied by Heathland Group are not simply a pump with a nozzle attached. We have worked hard to ensure that our pond fountains are intelligently designed to have a clear passageway through the pump and propellers, so the fountain won’t stall or get blocked. These pond fountains offer improved power efficiency as well as incorporating high-quality oil-filled motors that allow for extended motor life and better economic performance.
Some of our long-term customers, taking advantage of our pond fountain maintenance program, have fountains that are still running after 10 years!
Floating pond fountains offer pond aeration with heightened performance and lower costs!
Heathland Group is able to provide a wide selection of floating pond fountains. We believe that any model of pond fountain should meet the following criteria;
- High performance and flow rates.
- Reliability and minimal maintenance.
- Reduced blockages.
- Product longevity.
- Low running costs.
We’re pleased to say we’ve achieved these criteria with our pond fountains and more;
- High performance – With flow rates up to 90,000 litres at just 750 watts, this is 50,000 litres more per hour than our competitors with the same 750-watt motor rating. These increased flow rate will also provide your pond fountain with a heavier display meaning that your stunning design will suffer less from wind drift than some of the finer fountain displays on the market.
- Reliability/longevity – All of our floating pond fountains come complete with a 3-year part (non-wear) and 3-year return to base labour warranty. All fountains are provided with high-end drives, using environmentally safe oil-filled motors that extend the motor life well beyond the average limits. We have seen installed and maintained pond fountains still running after 10 years.
- Reduced blockages – The cheaper floating pond fountains available on the market still use traditional pumps to transfer water, this means narrow chambers and fine grills that block easily and in some cases daily. We have eliminated these and replaced them with larger grills, providing increased surface areas to reduce suction flows, coupled with the very same technology used in our high-end pond fountains, which means no jamming.
- Low running costs -More up-to-date motor technology means vastly increased performance and high transfer water flows without the electric bill racing out of control. There’s no longer a need for large, inefficient motors with pond fountains, that burn power and move very little water.
‘Heathland Group Ltd’ is an introducer appointed representative of Ideal Sales Solutions Ltd T/A Ideal4Finance. Ideal Sales Solutions is a credit broker and not a lender (FRN 703401). Finance available subject to status. The rate offer is always provisional and will depend upon your personal circumstances, the loan amount and term.