AirEco diffused pond aerator
The AirEco diffused pond aerator is ideal for larger-scaled ponds and wildlife ponds up to 6 acres in size. It’s extremely efficient and offers a total solution without the need for splashing aerators.
Diffused pond aerators are ideal for smaller ponds that need oxygenation
Smaller ponds designed for wildlife are often in need of increased oxygen to help keep them in ecologically good order. Surface aerators are not ideal for this as they cause a lot of water disturbance, noise and risks to wildlife can be high due to the moving parts.
These very subtle and virtually silent aerators offer the very best in aeration while retaining the natural, quiet environments they are designed to be used in.
They are heavy-duty units, built to stand the test of time, whilst running 365 days of the year. These are not common shop bought diffused air aerators but more specialist aerators which are the ECO version of the AirPro system.
The AirEco diffused aerator is very simple to install, designed to run 24/7 and requires servicing only once every two years to keep performance at a good level.
Features and benefits of the AirEco diffused pond aerator
- High specification diffused air system
- Very low operating costs when compared to surface aerators
- Will operate in very shallow water and at depth.
- Oil-free compressors
- No electrical components required in the water
- Very reliable, low running costs, virtually silent and extremely low maintenance
- Self-cleaning diffuser membranes requiring no maintenance
- Manifolds constructed of brass and stainless for winter operation. (most of the competitions units are plastic)
- Self-installation or site installation available.
- No loud water movement or splashing.
- No airborne Legionella risk from splashing water and wind drift
- Self-weighted air tubing for use within the water, this keeps airlines one the bed and out of sight
- 304mm diffuser tube length or standard 228mm dia. disc diffusers available.
- Single-phase only
- 15-year warranty on the self-weighted air tubing
- 2-year warranty on the compressors
- 2-year return to base labour repair
AirEco diffused pond aerator installation
Heathland Group offer a full installation service for all our aeration equipment to all of our clients, this can include the following options;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control panel setup
- Aerator installation
Maintaining your new AirEco diffused pond aerator
Heathland Group has an in-house fully equipped servicing centre for any general maintenance, servicing or repair of aerators that you may require. We can also supply on-site support and maintenance should returning the item not be possible. During the 2-year labour warranty period a charge will be made for a site callout, but all onsite time will be completed free of charge.
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients in the United Kingdom and throughout Europe. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management and consultancy services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 3891990.
‘Heathland Group Ltd’ is an introducer appointed representative of Ideal Sales Solutions Ltd T/A Ideal4Finance. Ideal Sales Solutions is a credit broker and not a lender (FRN 703401). Finance available subject to status. The rate offer is always provisional and will depend upon your personal circumstances, the loan amount and term.