The Evolution Cluster Arch produces 12 precise streams to create this stunning, relaxing fountain pattern
This particular Evolution pattern is ideal if you want to be able to see through the pattern as the streams are thin and precise. It's also perfect for smaller ponds. However, if you have a larger pond or lake we have versions of this pattern available in our lake fountain range too.
The unit itself has been cleverly designed so that there are no obstructions meaning it has fantastic flow throughout the model, increasing the dissolved oxygen levels in your pond like an aerator would.
Features and Benefits of the Evolution Cluster Arch Floating Pond Fountain
- Water display 1.25m (h) x 2.7m (dia.)
- Unit available in 230 Volts (single phase)
- Simple plug and play operation.
- Minor operating costs.
- Will operate in a minimum water depth of 510mm.
- Also available as a fixed unit / non floating.
- Very dependable, no maintenance motor.
- Optional cable length.
- Ships in one box / site installation available.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 2 Year Warranty.
Evolution Floating Pond Fountain Installation
At Heathland Fountains we offer a full fountain installation service for all our fountain equipment, this may include;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation and set-up
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main techniques to install these units, these are shown below;
Heathland Fountains offers a fountain winterising and servicing package to all our clients to ensure that your fountain continues to run beautifully for years to come. Our in-house fountain and aerator service centre is fully equipped to deal with any situation whether it is general maintenance, servicing or repairs.
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, water management or pond and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.