The Cluster Arch is a great display for those looking for a formal display produced by heavy water streams that will provide a wonderful feature both day and night. The fountain is one of the most defined, it's high energy display of arched water produces a spectacular clean and crisp display while at night produces a pattern which resembles a Willow made of fibre optics.
All of the Evolution range are equipped with a very large grill designed to provide reduced suction around the screen which will result in less blockages caused by leaves and other debris from the pond bed. It also ensures that you get a larger volume of water passing through the fountain, obtaining large flows of water for great circulation.
If you require a larger water display we also have the Select Series 2 floating water fountain range.
Features and Benefits of the Evolution Cluster Arch Floating Pond Fountain
- Water display 1.25m(h) x 2.7m (dia.)
- Straightforward plug and play operation
- Low operating costs
- Water basin depth from 50.8cm
- Ships in one box
- Site installation available
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens
- High strength composite pump components
- Ultra high performance
- Controllers available with full timer control for your fountain and lighting
- Photocell for light activation available
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available
- 3 year warranty parts (non-wear parts)
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required
Installation of the Evolution Cluster Arch Floating Pond Fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Evolution Series range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install our Evolution Series Fountains, these methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Evolution Cluster Arch Floating Pond Fountain
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your fountain and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.