The lowest tier of this fontain produces a heavy, low fan, then the middle tier again provides a heavy fan pattern but with a smaller diameter. The center steam is a thick, slightly fanned geyser styled stream shooting straight up, making a truly majestic water display.
The Select Series 2 Triple Tier lake fountain is an extremely popular option due to the uniqueness of its pattern.
This model comes in a variety of sizes ranging from;
- to 5.5Kw.
If this fountains isn't quite big enough for your requirements then please take a look at our Titan range of fountains or our bespoke designs.
The fountain is designed to allow a large volume of water to pass unobstructed through the unit, giving a heavier, thicker pattern that not only increasse the dissolved oxygen levels in the water to the same quality as an aerator, but provides a beautiful pattern, which is not affected by wind distortion as some of the finer displays are.
The Select Series 2 Triple Tier fountain is available in horizontal, vertical and stationary configuration as well as having several power options including single phase and three phase.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2, Triple Tier Stationary Lake Fountain
- High strength composite pump components.
- High performance.
- Lightweight propellers to increase motor life.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- Increased suction screens are available on vertical units to increase the suction area.
- Optional cable length.
- Available in stationary, vertical and horizontal configurations.
- Available in single phase and three phase.
- 3 year warranty available and also an optional 2 year extension
Select Series 2, Triple Tier Stationary Lake Fountain Installation
We offer a full expert fountain installation service for all our fountain equipment, this can include the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- intsallation and set-up of the control panel
- Fountain installation via anchor installation or mooring
There are two main ways to install these fountains as shown below;
The Select Series 2 Triple Tier Stationary Lake Fountain Maintenance
We want to help you with your fountain investment as much as we can, after you've purchased it and had it installed, so you can continue to enjoy it for years to come, so we offer a fountain winterising and servicing package. At Heathland Fountains we have a thoroughly equipped servicing centre for all your repair, servicing and maintenance needs.
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, water management or pond and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.