The Select Series 2 Triple Tier fountain consists of three feathered tiers
The lowest tier of this fountain produces a heavy, low fan, then the middle tier again provides a heavy fan pattern but with a decreased diameter. The center steam is a thick, slightly fanned geyser styled stream shooting straight up, making a truly majestic water display.
The Select Series 2 Triple Tier lake fountain is an extremely popular option due to the uniqueness of its pattern.
This model comes in a variety of sizes ranging from;
- to 5.5Kw.
If this fountain isn't quite big enough for your requirements then please take a look at our Titan Series of fountains or our bespoke designs.
This fountain is designed to allow a large, unobstructed volume of water to pass through the unit, giving it a heavier, thicker pattern that not only increases the dissolved oxygen levels in the water like an aerator, but also provides a beautiful pattern which is not affected by wind distortion as some of the finer displays are.
The Select Series 2 Triple Tier fountain is available in horizontal, vertical and stationary configuration as well as having several power options including single phase and three phase.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Triple Tier Stationary Lake Fountain
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Triple Tier Stationary Lake Fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Select Series 2 range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain installation
Maintaining your new Triple Tier Stationary Lake Fountain
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your fountain and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.