The Select Series 2 Trillium fountain combines a top tier geyser with two lowers tiers of multiple crisp streams
The tiers of this fountain all come together to give an almost regal effect.
The internal design of the Select Series 2 Trillium fountain allows for an unobstructed flow of water to pass through the unit, this provides a wonderful water spectacle as well as increasing the dissolved oxygen levels in the water.
Due to a higher water volume passing through this unit the pattern is extremely stable and will not be as affected by wind distortion like some finer displays may be.
The Select Series 2 Trillium Lake fountain is a popular choice for any size of water feature or water body from ponds to lakes and is available in different sizes, ranging from;
- small 0.75Kw units
- to the 5.5Kw unit.
If you're looking for something bigger, then our Titan Series of fountains might be suitable or for something truly special and unique, see our bespoke designs.
The Select Series 2 Trillium is available in different configurations and power options. These could be as follows;
- Horizontal, vertical and stationary configurations.
- Single and three phase power options.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Trillium Stationary Lake Fountain
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Trillium Stationary Lake Fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Select Series 2 range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain installation
Maintaining your new Trillium Stationary Lake Fountain
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your fountain and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.