Maximum pumping rates and maximum beauty with the Select Series 2 Tornado stationary fountain
The Select Series 2 Tornado fountain pattern is a beautiful full conical pattern of amazing grace. It has one of the highest oxygen transfer rates and the maximum pumping rates that we can offer in a fountain.
The Select Series 2 Tornado fountain is also intelligently designed to ensure there are no obstructions internally and so it allows a higher volume of water to pass through per minute than most fountains, meaning it increases the dissolved oxygen levels within a lake brilliantly.
The high volume of water passing through this unit also means the display will not suffer from wind distortion like some finer displays.
The Select Series 2 Tornado lake fountain is extremely popular among our wide range of lake fountains for any size of water feature or water body due to its unique display.
As with a lot of our models we have a range of unit sizes from;
- small 0.75Kw units
- up to the 5.5Kw unit.
If you think you need something bigger than this, then you should take a look at our Titan Series Lake Fountains. We can also create bespoke designs for that something extra special.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Tornado Stationary Lake Fountain
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Tornado Stationary Lake Fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Select Series 2 range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain installation
Maintaining your new Tornado Stationary Lake Fountain
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your fountain and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.