The Select Series 2 Tornado fountain pattern is a beautiful full conical pattern of amazing grace. It has one of the highest oxygen transfer rates and the maximum pumping rates that we can offer in a fountain.
The Select Series 2 Tornado fountain is also intelligently designed to ensure there are no obstructions internally and so it allows a higher volume of water to pass through per minute than most fountains, meaning it increases the dissolved oxygen levels within a pond or lake brilliantly.
The high volume of water passing through this unit also means the display will not suffer from wind distortion like some finer displays.
The Select Series 2 Tornado lake fountain is extremely popular among our wide range of lake fountains for any size of water feature or water body due to its unique display.
As with a lot of our models we also have;
- small 0.75Kw units
- up to the 5.5Kw unit.
If you think you need something bigger than this, then you should take a look at our Titan Range. We also have bespoke designs for that something extra special.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Tornado Stationary Lake Fountain
- High strength composite pump components.
- High performance.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area.
- Optional cable length.
- Available in stationary, vertical and horizontal configurations.
- Available in single phase and three phase.
- 3 year warranty with an optional 2 year extension
Select Series 2 Tornado Stationary Lake Fountain Installation
We offer a full fountain installation service for all our fountain equipment, which includes the following options;
- Full cabling and
- Control panel installation and set-up
- Fountain installation
Heathland Fountains Maintenance
Heathland Fountains alway ensure that anything we provide our client continues to run to the highest standards, so we have a fully equipped service center for fountains and aerator, to help you take care of any general maintenance, servicing and repairs. We also offer all of our clients a fountain winterising and servicing package.
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, water management or pond and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.