A statement lake fountain perfect for any occasion
The Select Series 2 Spider & Arch lake fountain has a lower tier consisting of 8 streams with a wide diameter and an upper tier with 8 streams of an increased height and decreased diameter. This lovely fountain looks particularly marvelous at night with our lighting options added.
The Spider and Arch display pattern is one of the most popular that we have to offer due to its thick precise streams and the height and width of the pattern. These crisp streams are produced due to the internal composition of the unit, which has been intelligently designed to limit any obstruction which may decrease the water flow, meaning a higher volume of water is passing through the unit per second than the columns produced by other units of this size.
This fountain display is very robust and unaffected by wind distortion like finer displays. The large volume of water passing through also means that it will do a fantastic job of increasing the dissolved oxygen levels in the lake like an aerator. You no longer have to choose between beauty and function! With this stationary lake fountain you can have it all.
As with most of our models we have unit sizes ranging from;
- small 0.75Kw units
- up to the 5.5Kw units.
However, if you need something bigger and even more extravagant, then take a look at our Titan range and our bespoke designs, which can make a really dramatic impression.
The Select Series 2 Spider and Arch, much like majority of our stationary lake fountains is available in different configurations and power options. These include;
- Single phase or three phase power options.
- Stationary, horizontal and vertical configurations.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Spider & Arch Stationary Lake Fountain
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Spider & Arch Stationary Lake Fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Select Series 2 range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain installation
Maintaining your new Spider & Arch Stationary Lake Fountain
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your fountain and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.