A stationary lake fountain that's truly stunning
The Select Series 2 Quad fountain has a 4 tier design with 6 elegantly arching streams on each tier. The streams on each of the tiers, starting from the upper tier, gradually increase in diameter and decrease in height to form this mesmerising pattern, which really draws the eye.
We can offer this fountain in a variety of sizes to suit any lake. Unit sizes range from;
- small 0.75Kw units
- up to the 5.5Kw units.
If you require something on a larger scale than this please take a look at our Titan Series fountains. For an even greater wow factor our bespoke fountain design team can provide you with a fountain that suits your exact requirements.
The internal construction of this unit does not incorporate any obstructions which may restrict the flow of water, this means this unit has a higher volume of water passing through it per second than most fountains of this size.
This means it not only produces a strong pattern, unaffected by wind drift, but it will also increase the dissolved oxygen levels within the lake in the same way an aerator would, so you can have a beautiful fountain and improve the water quality within your lake with just one unit.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Quad Stationary Lake Fountain
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Quad Stationary Lake Fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Select Series 2 range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain installation
Maintaining your new Quad Stationary Lake Fountain
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your fountain and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.