The Select Series 2 Pentalator fountain has 5 tiers of nozzles for a brilliantly complex fountain display
It has one centre vertical stream rising from the top, surrounded by 4 lower tiers all of which have 6 streams of water gracefully arching outwards, reducing in height and increasing in diameter for each lower tier.
The Select Series 2 Pentalator lake fountain is one of the more complex fountains that we have in our range. The complexity of this pattern makes it extraordinary to sit back and enjoy. It captures your attention completely.
As with most of our models we have different unit sizes ranging from;
- up to 5.5Kw.
Should you need something bigger than this fountain, our Titan range of fountains should suit your needs or we can come up with a bespoke design that's specific to what you need.
This unit has an unobstructed flow of water through it, increasing the dissolved oxygen levels within the water the same as an aerator. The pattern is both thick and robust and because of the sheer volume of water passing through the nozzles, it will not bend to the wind like finer displays.
The Select Series 2 Pentalator fountain is available in horizontal, vertical and stationary configuration as well as having several power options including single phase and three phase.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Pentalator Stationary Lake Fountain
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Pentalator Stationary Lake Fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Select Series 2 range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain installation
Maintaining your new Pentalator Stationary Lake Fountain
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your fountain and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.