The Select Series 2 Falling Waters fountain pattern produces a tall, thin, columned mass of water soaring into the sky
The Select Series 2 Falling Waters lake fountain is a favourite when blocking out an unsightly background view is preferred. The display pattern is heavy and thick so is therefore ideal for this purpose.
As with most of our fountain models, we have different size units available in this fountain pattern including;
- 3.7Kw units
- 5.5Kw units.
If you require something even bigger, our Titan fountain range may be for you or maybe one of our Bespoke designs, where we can really create that something extra special.
This fountain is expertly designed to ensure an unobstructed flow of water, which increases the dissolved oxygen levels within the water just like an aerator, with the added bonus of a stunning fountain display!
With the extra volume of water passing through the unit, you will find you get a sturdier display meaning that's less affected by the wind.
The Select Series 2 Fountain is available in horizontal, vertical and stationary configuration as well as having several power options including single phase and three phase.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Falling Waters Stationary Lake Fountain
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Falling Waters Stationary Lake Fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Select Series 2 range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain installation
Maintaining your new Falling Waters Stationary Lake Fountain
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your fountain and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.