The Select Series 2 Double Arch fountain has two beautiful arched tiers featuring 8 streams on each tier, producing two arches of different heights and diameters.
The internal design of this fountain allows for unobstructed flow throughout, giving it higher volumes of water passing through per second than most fountains of this size.
The result is not only a strong pattern, less altered by wind drift like some finer displays but also increased levels of dissolved oxygen within your lake or pond, in other words it acts like an aerator but with a beautiful fountain display as well.
The select series 2 Double Arch is available in a range of sizes from
- 0.75Kw up
- to 5.5Kw.
This means we have something for everyone. If these fountain models still aren't big enough then please see our lake fountains section, or for an added wow factor our bespoke designs may be just what you're looking for.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Double Arch Stationary Lake Fountain
- Stationary, vertical and horizontal configurations available.
- Available in single phase and three phase.
- High strength composite pump components
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area.
- Optional cable length.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- High performance.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 3 year warranty with an optional 2 year warranty extension.
Select Series 2, Double Arch Stationary Fountain Installation
We offer a full fountain installation service for all the fountain equipment we supply, which can include the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup
- Fountain installation
The Select Series 2, Double Arch Stationary Lake Fountain Maintenance
At Heathland fountains we have a fully equipped in-house fountain service center ready to help you in any fountain repair or maintenance situation. Some of the things we are on hand to deal with include;
- General Maintenance,
We also offer all of our clients a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure that their fountain continues to run to the highest of stands for years to come.
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, water management or pond and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.