The Select Series 2 Crown Gusher fountain has a very high flow rate and creates a medium width, high conical pattern.
This fountain is ideal for narrow areas or small coves and we have a variety of sizes available for this unit ranging from;
- 0.75Kw units
- to 5.5Kw units.
Should you need a larger fountain, then either the Titan range or one of our bespoke designs might be more suitable.
The Select Series 2 Crown Gusher fountain is designed to allow for a completely unobstructed flow of water to pass through the unit, which means you get a mesmerising water spectacle to enjoy and you're increasing the dissolved oxygen levels within the water in the same way of as an aerator would.
This increased volume of water passing through the nozzle jets also creates a thicker and more stable display stopping much of the wind drift and display disfiguration seen with finer displays, so whatever the weather you still have a beautiful fountain.
The Select Series 2 fountain is available in horizontal, vertical and a stationary configuration as well as having several power options including single phase and three phase.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Crown Gusher Stationary Lake Fountain
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Crown Gusher Stationary Lake Fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Select Series 2 range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain installation
Maintaining your new Crown Gusher Stationary Lake Fountain
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your fountain and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.