If you are looking for that one soaring focal point within a lake, then the Sky Geyser water fountain from the Titan Series would be the ideal choice.
To achieve such great heights this fountain is designed to allow a high volume of water to flow freely throughout the display. This guarantees the impressive design, makes the pattern strong and sturdy, reduces the effect of wind distortion and increases the dissolved oxygen levels in your lake.
This fountain produces a particularly high stream of water. Due to this, as with all tall displays, it may be subject to some wind distortion but the unit is designed to minimise this as much as possible. If required we are also able to offer wind control systems to reduce the height and spray drift by reducing the height in high winds.
The Titan Fountain is available in a floating horizontal, floating vertical and stationary configuration. The stationary version is designed to be mounted directly to the structure of a pond, lake or ornamental water display. The Titan range of water fountains is the largest we offer other than for bespoke applications, this means they are not available in a single-phase / 230volt motor configuration. All units are three-phase.
Features and Benefits of the Titan Sky Geyser Floating Lake Fountain
- Increased suction screens are available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra-high performance.
- Controllers are available with full-timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3-year warranty parts with an option of a 2-year extension.
- 3-year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Sky Geyser Floating Lake Fountain Installation Options
We offer a full installation service for all our fountain equipment, this can include the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain and Anchor installation
The team at Heathland Group use two different methods when installing the Sky Geyser floating lake fountain depending on individual requirements. These methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Sky Geyser Water Fountain
Here at Heathland Group, we want to ensure that your investment in your beautiful fountain continues for years to come so we offer our clients a fountain winterising and servicing package. We have a fully equipped servicing centre for all your general maintenance, servicing and repair needs for all our water fountains and aerators.
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, water management or lake and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990