Each tier of the fountain has six gracefully arching streams making the Titan Quad fountain pattern an absolutely fantastic design for anyone wishing to make a bold statement.
The Titan Quad fountain's internal design allows for a free flow of water at a higher rate per minute than other fountains. This means that not only do you get a sublime water feature but the dissolved oxygen levels within the water are also increased.
The increased water levels passing through the Titan Quad fountain and nozzle also means that the display is thicker and sturdier, therefore unaffected by wind drift leading to less distortion than that which is common in fountains with finer displays.
The Titan Range is available has three different configurations you can choose from;
The Titan three phase units are available in a range of motor sizes.
Features and Benefits of the Titan Quad Floating Lake Fountain
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts with an option of a 2 year extension.
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Titan Quad Floating Lake Fountain Installation
We offer a full installation service for all our fountain equipment and offer the following options;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation and setup
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install these units which are shown below;
Maintaining your new Quad Water Fountain
A good maintenance regime is important to ensure that your fountain continues to perform to the highest of standards for years to come. This is why we offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to all of our clients. Using our fully equipped service centre we can provide anything you may need from general maintenance and servicing to repairs of all fountains and aerators supplied by ourselves.
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, aeration products and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.