Each tier of the fountain has six gracefully arching streams making the Titan Quad fountain pattern an absolutely fantastic design for anyone wishing to make a bold statement.
The Titan Quad fountain's internal design allows for a free flow of water at a higher rate per minute than other fountains. This means that not only do you get a sublime water feature but the dissolved oxygen levels within the water are also increased.
The increased water levels passing through the Titan Quad fountain and nozzle also means that the display is thicker and sturdier, therefore unaffected by wind drift leading to less distortion than that which is common in fountains with finer displays.
The Titan Range is available has three different configurations you can choose from;
Features and Benefits of the Titan Quad Floating Lake Fountain
- Increased suction screens are available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra-high performance.
- Controllers are available with full-timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3-year warranty parts with an option of a 2-year extension.
- 3-year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Titan Quad Floating Lake Fountain Installation
We offer a full installation service for all our fountain equipment, this can include the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain and Anchor installation
The team at Heathland Group use two different methods when installing the Quad floating lake fountain depending on individual requirements. These methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Quad Water Fountain
Here at Heathland Group, we want to ensure that your investment in your beautiful fountain continues for years to come so we offer our clients a fountain winterising and servicing package. We have a fully equipped servicing centre for all your general maintenance, servicing and repair needs for all our water fountains and aerators.
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, aeration products and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.