This amazing fountain has 7 or 8 high arching streams and 7 or 8 medium arching streams (depending on HP chosen) to create a dazzling pattern with maximum height and diameter.
The design of this fountain does not incorporate any obstructions that may reduce the flow of water that passes through the unit, meaning you get a wonderful water spectacle to enjoy while also increasing the dissolved oxygen levels within the water, so this unit truly proves very beneficial for your waterbody. A further benefit of this increased flow of water through the fountain is a thicker, heavier more wind resistant fountain display.
The Titan fountain range is available in horizontal, vertical and stationary configuration as well as having several power options through the three phase range.
Features and Benefits of the Titan Majestic Floating Lake Fountain
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts with an option of a 2 year extension.
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Majestic Floating Lake Fountain Installation Options
We offer a full installation service for all our fountain equipment, this can include the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain and Anchor installation
The team at Heathland Group use two different methods when installing the Majestic floating lake fountain depending on individual requirements. These methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Majestic Water Fountain
At Heathland Group we want to help you care for your investment and get many years of enjoyment out of your fountain. To help you do this, we offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure your fountain performs efficiently for many years to come. We have a fully equipped service centre for the repair, servicing and maintenance of all fountains and aerators supplied by ourselves.
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, aeration products and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.