The amazing Majestic floating lake fountain has 7 or 8 high arching streams and 7 or 8 medium arching streams (depending on the HP chosen) to create a dazzling pattern with maximum height and diameter.
The fountain is designed with no obstructions that might reduce the flow of water that passes through the unit. So you get a wonderful water spectacle to enjoy while also increasing the dissolved oxygen levels within the water. This fountains unit looks great and proves very beneficial for your water body. A further benefit of this increased flow of water through the fountain is a thicker, heavier more wind resistant fountain display.
The Titan fountain range is available in horizontal, vertical and stationary configuration.
Features and benefits of the Titan Majestic floating lake fountain
- Increased suction screens are available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra-high performance.
- Controllers are available with full-timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3-year warranty parts with an option of a 2-year extension.
- 3-year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Majestic floating lake fountain installation options
We offer a full installation service for all our fountain equipment, this can include the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wi-fi connection.
- Fountain and Anchor installation
The team at Heathland Group use two installation methods when installing the Majestic floating lake fountain and which is used depends on individual requirements. These methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Majestic floating lake fountain
Our aim is to help you care for your fountains so that you get good value for money with a long-lasting fountain that you can enjoy for many years. To help you do this, we offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure your fountain performs efficiently for a long time. We have a fully equipped service centre for the repair, servicing and maintenance of all fountains and aerators supplied by ourselves.
We can supply a large variety of fountains and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, aeration products and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.