This fountain has a combination of multiple streams that all intermingle to produce a tall wave pattern, which although simple is an aesthetically pleasing design. The Titan Geyser lake fountain is one of the most popular displays if you want to make a statement.
The design of this fountain means there are no obstructions to the flow of water through the motor's body, making it highly efficient at increasing the dissolved oxygen levels in your lake, whilst still producing this incredible, towering pattern.
The Titan Fountain range is available in horizontal, vertical and stationary configuration.
Features and benefits of the Titan Geyser floating lake fountain
- Increased suction screens are available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra-high performance.
- Controllers are available with full-timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3-year warranty parts with an option of a 2-year extension.
- 3-year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Titan Geyser floating lake fountain installation
We offer a full installation service for all our fountain equipment, this can include the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wi-fi connection.
- Fountain and Anchor installation
The team at Heathland Group use two different methods when installing the Geyser floating lake fountain depending on your individual requirements. These methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Geyser water fountain
We want to ensure that when you buy your beautiful fountain you get a long term investment that continues for years to come, so we offer our clients a fountain winterising and servicing package. We also have a fully equipped servicing centre for all your general fountain and aerator maintenance, servicing and repair needs.
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, aeration products and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.