This fountain has a combination of multiple streams that all intermingle to produce a tall wave like pattern, adding to its simple but aesthetically pleasing design. The Titan Geyser fountain is one of the most popular displays if you want to make a statement.
The design of this fountain means it has no obstructions to the flow of water through the motor body making it highly efficient at increasing the dissolved oxygen levels in your lake, whilst still producing this incredible, towering pattern.
The Titan Fountain range is available in horizontal, vertical and stationary configuration as well as having several power options in three phase.
Features and Benefits of the Titan Geyser Floating Lake Fountain
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts with an option of a 2 year extension.
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Titan Geyser Floating Lake Fountain Installation
We offer a full installation service for all our fountain equipment, and we include the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install these fountains as outlined below;
Maintaining you new Geyser Water Fountain
At Heathland Group we aim to help you care for your investment and get many years of enjoyment out of your fountain, which is why we offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can enjoy your water feature for many years. We have a fully equipped service centre for the repair, servicing and maintenance of all units supplied by ourselves.
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, aeration products and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.