The Flare & Sky Geyser Water Fountain from the Titan Series.
The design of this fountain allows for an unobstructed highly desirable flow of water to pass through the unit, this allows you to achieve a wonderful water feature along with increasing the dissolved oxygen levels within the water similar to that of an aerator. You don't have to choose between beauty and good water management any more.
The increased water volume passing through the nozzle jets has another benefit too, it creates a much more robust and thicker water display meaning less wind drift and disfiguration which is common with some finer water fountains.
The Flare and Sky Geyser fountain, like most of the other fountains in the Titan range, is available in horizontal, vertical and stationary configuration as well as having several power options using three phase, so with these fountains, there's something available to suit the needs of all.
Features and Benefits of the Flare & Sky Geyser Titan Floating Lake Fountain
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts with an option of a 2 year extension.
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Flare & Sky Geyser Floating Lake Fountain Installation Options
We offer a full installation service for all our fountain equipment, this can include the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain and Anchor installation
The team at Heathland Group use two different methods when installing the Flare and Sky Geyser floating lake fountain depending on individual requirements. These methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Flare & Sky Geyser Water Fountain
We strive to ensure that your fountain continues to run well and look good for many years to come, we provide a fountain winterising and servicing package to help ensure this is the case. Alongside this we also have a fully equipped in-house servicing centre for any repair, maintenance and servicing you may require on any units we supply.
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, aeration products or our general services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.