Both tiers consists of 8 streams of high arching water of the same diameter, the difference being that and the bottom tier has a slightly reduced height. The Titan Double Trellis fountain is ideal for narrower waters, that still require a dramatic fountain.
The fountain has been designed to allow for unobstructed water flow through the motor, meaning you no longer have to choose between increasing the dissolved oxygen levels and a spectacularly stunning water display. The large volume of water that travels through the nozzles creates sturdy arching steams that will reduce any wind distortion and maintain the perfect display.
The Titan Range is available in three different configurations; horizontal, vertical and stationary. This fountain is also available in several power options, all of which are available in three phase.
Features and Benefits of the Titan Double Trellis Floating Lake Fountain
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts with an option of a 2 year extension.
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Double Trellis Floating Lake Fountain Installation Options
We offer a full fountain installation service for all our fountain equipment, including the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain and Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install these units using either one of techniques shown below;
Maintaining your new Double Trellis Floating Lake Fountain
At Heathland Group we want to help you care for your fountain and enjoy it for years to come, so we offer a fountain winterising and servicing package along side the supply of the fountain of your choice. We have a fully equipped service centre for the repair, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied, this will provide you with peace of mind in the knowledge you have full support when you purchase a fountain from us.
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products and aeration services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.