Both tiers consist of 8 streams of high arching water of the same diameter, the difference being that and the bottom tier has a slightly reduced height. The Titan Double Trellis fountain is ideal for narrower waters, that still require a dramatic fountain.
The fountain has been designed to allow for unobstructed water flow through the motor, meaning you no longer have to choose between increasing the dissolved oxygen levels and a spectacularly stunning water display. The large volume of water that travels through the nozzles creates sturdy arching steams that will reduce any wind distortion and maintain the perfect display.
The Titan range is available in three different configurations; horizontal, vertical and stationary.
Features and benefits of the Titan Double Trellis floating lake fountain
- Increased suction screens are available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra-high performance.
- Controllers are available with full-timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3-year warranty parts with an option of a 2-year extension.
- 3-year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Double Trellis Floating lake fountain installation options
We offer a full installation service for all our fountain equipment, this can include the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wi-fi connection.
- Fountain and Anchor installation
The team at Heathland Group use two different methods when installing the Double Trellis floating lake fountain depending on individual requirements. These methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Double Trellis floating lake fountain
We want to ensure that your investment in your beautiful fountain is long term and you get the best from your fountain for years to come so we offer our clients a fountain winterising and servicing package. We also have a fully equipped servicing centre for all your general maintenance, servicing and repair needs for all our water fountains and aerators.
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products and aeration services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.